Make Your Own Delicious Snacks!
Check out these easy and nutrition-packed recipes using better-for-you Lehi Valley products:
White Chocolate Cranberry Granola Bars
Ingredients: 3 cups Agave Sweet Cranberry Orange Walnut Granola 1 cup crisp rice cereal 3/4 cup flour 1/2 tsp cinnamon 1 tsp baking soda 1/3 cup melted coconut oil 1/2 cup honey 1 tsp vanilla 1/2 cup white chocolate chips melted Instructions:
- Line a 9 x 13 baking pan with parchment paper and set aside
- In a large bowl combine granola, cereal, flour, cinnamon and soda and mix well. In a smaller bowl combine melted coconut oil, honey and vanilla. Add coconut oil mixture to granola mixture and mix well.
- Press mixture into lined pan, and bake at 350 degrees for 20-25 minutes, until golden brown. Cool completely on a wire rack.
- Melt white chocolate chips in a small glass bowl in the microwave in 30 second or less intervals until melted. Drizzle over cooled bars in a criss cross pattern. Let set in the fridge until chocolate sets up and is firm. Cut into 12-24 bars depending on desired size.
Chocolate & Pistachios Drizzled Mangos
Ingredients: 1/2 cup dark choc chips, melted 5 oz. dried mango slices 1/4 cup chopped pistachio nuts Instructions:
- Lay mangos out with space in between each slice, on a parchment lined cookie sheet.
- Chop pistachios in small pieces.
- Melt chocolate in a small glass bowl in 30 second increments in microwave. Stir well. Drizzle over each mango slice and sprinkle pistachio pieces over chocolate drizzle.
- Place in fridge until chocolate sets up.